Metro Medicaid Consultants: Our mission!
Years of experience enable David and Kelly Jennings to apply the rules and regulations for the benefit of our clients, and to provide peace-of-mind solutions for their families. Our goal is to protect our client's property and assets to the greatest extent legally possible. and in strict accordance with the highest possible moral and ethical standards.
Metro Medicaid Consultants is in the business of helping individuals and families find help through community resources.
- We assist in the identification of Medicaid resources for your specific situation.
- We help you plan successfully for the future.
- We manage the paperwork and process to help you get the community assistance you need.
David and Kelly Jennings, Private Consultants, have been helping clients determine eligibility and apply for Medicaid and other government programs since 2007.
Since 1998, David and Kelly Jennings have worked in Human Services with youth, adults and senior citizens and have a comprehensive understanding of government programs including Medicaid, TANF, Food Stamps, OAP, QMB, SLMB, and Medicaid-PACE.
David brings vast experience as a former case manager, lead Medicaid representative and public benefits manager of a nonprofit organization. Together, David and Kelly are an ideal source for helping individuals in Colorado take full advantage of the government programs for which they qualify.
- David and Kelly Jennings have been helping families and individuals with the LTC Medicaid process since 2007 with both David and Kelly's unique work and life experiences --
- Department of human services
- Case management
- Public benefits manager
- Lead Medicaid representative
- Food stamps, TANF, OAP, QMB, SLMB, PACE, LTC Medicaid
- Advocates for youth
David and Kelly Jennings are non-attorney advocates that help individuals and families work through the full long-term care Medicaid process.
They are very passionate and committed to helping individuals and families in our community. Our clients are our priority. We are not only knowledgeable about the LTC Medicaid process; we are understanding and sensitive to each of our client's situations.
Since their late teens
, both David and Kelly Jennings have worked with nonprofit organizations within their communities -
- Preparing and providing meals
- Running support groups
- Mentoring youth (in all aspects of life)
- Helping with local nonprofit fund raisers
Since 2013, David has been on the board of directors for a local charity that helps homeless youth in Colorado.